The Real Housewives of Cheshire star Dawn Ward is now said to have pulled out of Celebrity Big Brother just hours before she was poised to enter the Borehamwood bungalow.
Dawn’s decision marks the third star to drop out of the controversial Channel 5 series, following John Leslie and Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves.
“Dawn has decided not to take part in the show at the very last minute,” a Celebrity Big Brother source revealed.
“She may have done reality TV in the past but she got cold feet about doing CBB.”
Celebrity Big Brother in crisis as THIRD star quits hours before launch
Celebrity Big Brother 2017: Rumoured line-up
Wed, July 26, 2017
Celebrity Big Brother 2017: Here's the rumoured line-up for this summer's Big Brother.
1 of 14
Big Brother 2017: Rumoured line-up
Dawn has decided not to take part in the show at the very last minute
Celebrity Big Brother source
The insider added to The Sun: “The show’s bosses are desperately trying to find someone to fill her boots – which will be a hard task considering she’s such a character.”
The blow comes after Sinitta claimed she refused to enter the Elstree compound because Dawn was already signed up.
“I know Dawn is going into the house but thank God I am not,” she told The Star on Sunday. “I did ask for 24-hour security as I have been hit once in my life and I did not want to be hit again.”
Dawn Ward quits Celebrity Big Brother
Sinitta could be entering the Celebrity Big Brother house after all
The bombshell comes after the Celebrity Big Brother housemates were pictured arriving at their secret hideaway earlier today.
What’s more, the full Celebrity Big Brother line-up was supposedly leaked last week, with the likes of EastEnders legend Shaun Williamson, fellow soap star Shobna Gulati and Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding all featuring on the bill.
Celebrity Big Brother launches tomorrow night at 9.05pm on Channel 5.